- Appearance Colourless to pale yellow liquid
- CAS No 8006-90-4
- Purity 100%
- Storage Dry Place
- Raw Material Leaves
- Volume 1 Kilogram(Kg)
- Odour: Sweet, minty, herbal, fresh
- Supply Ability : 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1000.00 - 5000.00 INR/Kilograms
- 100 Kilograms
- Fragrance Compound
- 5 Years
- Colourless to pale yellow liquid
- Pure Essential Oils
- Sweet, minty, herbal, fresh
- 1 Kilogram(Kg)
- All Age Group
- Dry Place
- NEW DELHI
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- 4 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- ALUMINUM BOTTLES, GI DRUMS
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015, GMP, USDA ORGANIC, HALAL
Peppermint oil is extracted by steam distillation from the dried herb of Mentha piperita. The plant is native to Europe but is now cultivated in many parts of the world. The largest producers are America, China and India, with India producing around 600-700MT per annum (2014/15).It grows in the traditional 'Mint Regions' of India, which are the north and north west areas of the country.
India's piperita exports in 2014 were approximately 400MT with Europe seen as the biggest buyer (France and UK totalling 43%) whilst the USA took 30% of India's exports.
Peppermint has a wide variety of uses across many sectors but is most commonly seen in products such as teas, candy, chocolate, aromatherapy, oral care, chewing gums and insect repellents. Peppermint is also known for its health benefits including the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome and other digestive complaints.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.